1 answer below »
1. when opening a file, the âwtâ parameter indicated that we:want to append to the end of the text file.want to write data to a text file.that we are opening a binrary file.that we are reading from a text file.
1. when opening a file, the ârtâ parameter indicated that we:want to append to the end of the text file.want to write data to a text file.that we are opening a binary file.that we are reading from a text file.
1. when using the âwithâ keyword and opening a file, we must remember to close the file once we are done.TrueFalse
1. the import command can be used to bring into your Python program, additional code contained in other Python code files.TrueFalse
1. Which keyword is used in conjunction with the import command to selectively import objects from an external python code file?fromforincludeeval
1. You can set an infinite loop using the command: while True:TrueFalse
1. Where can you learn more about pre-built python modules that can be used in your python program?Python Reference websitePython community sitePython Library Reference websiteAll of the above
1. An important component to becoming an effective programmer is:Existing knowledgeResearchReinventing the wheelHaving a good IDE
1. We can open and access a text file directly and do not have to create a file object.TrueFalse
1. Accessing a text file requires the text file to be created before we can open the file using the âwtâ parameter.TrueFalse
Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)