Module 1: Assessment #1a
Australian Expert Writers
Assignment description: Demonstrating knowledge of the critical and creative readings, come up with your own “Ten Commandments of Revisionary Creativity.” You will also need to provide a reference list.
Word limit: 500 words.
• Follow the model provided by Rob Pope in the prescribed reading.
• Engage with at least 2 of the prescribed readings. You can do this by using the following strategies: quotation, allusion, imitation, rewording, interrogation, revision. Deriving inspiration from the prescribed stories is also encouraged.
• You might like to reference your sources using footnotes so as not to interrupt the “authoritative flow” of your commandments—as well as to avoid problems around plagiarism!
• Format your commandments using 12 point Times New Roman font and 1.5 line spacing.
• You cannot successfully complete this task without engaging with the relevant study notes and readings.
• You must submit all assessment tasks in order to pass this unit.
• Your essay must be submitted via the CloudDeakin site.
Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)