1. Discuss the criteria to consider in specifying the structure and features of CGC’s new system.
2. Identify the data that should be incorporated into CGC’s new system to provide adequate planning capability. Explain why each data item it is important and the level of detail needed for the data to be useful.
1. You at least should have the following details:
a. Assignment Cover Page clearly stating your name and student number
b. A table of contents and executive summary
c. A brief introduction or overview of what the report is about.
d. Body of the report with sections to answer the above questions (ASSIGNMENT REQUIREMENTS 1 TO 2) and with appropriate section headings
f. List of references.
2. Diagrams and tables clearly labelled and explained.
3. Ensure all materials are correctly referenced. Plagiarism will be severely penalised.
4. Submission deadlines are strictly enforced and late submission incurs penalties of 5 (five) % of the assessment value per calendar day.
5. All assignments must be submitted electronically using a word processor, uploaded to Blackboard via SafeAssign. You must print and attach the full SafeAssign report with the Holmes Institute Cover Sheet to the printed assignment (hard copy).Note: ONLY one member of the group will submit the assignment to Blackboard via SafeAssign.
Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)