BSBPMG 522 | Exercise 14 | Project Management
This exercise requires you to review a number of articles and answer questions about lessons learned.
1. How often should project financials be reviewed and re-forecasted if required?
2. What level of overrun might be acceptable and what is not?
3. What type of lessons learned should be documented?
4. Briefly explain the best time to capture lessons learned from project and why?
5. Who should provide input into lessons learned?
6. Should project lesson information be stored? Explain why or why not?
7. Give three reasons why lessons learned may not be documented.
8. List three areas that it would be useful to include as part of lessons learned.
Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)