1802/7002ICT | Project Management Assignment 2 | Management
During this assignment, you will analyse the requirements of the proposed system from Assignment 1.
1. Discover and Understand the Requirements â€“ Define the functional and non-functional requirements for the system using the FURPS+ framework (minimum 300 words).
2. Identify the internal, external, operational, and executive stakeholders for the system (minimum 300 words, use a diagram).
3. Target a specific group of operational stakeholders and create a one-page questionnaire that will be used to collect information about their system needs. Be sure to use a combination of open and closed-ended questions and identify the stakeholders that your questionnaire is targeting (minimum 300 words). Note that the questionnaire must be indicative of what you would issue to respondents.
4. Determine what information the system is to record and provide a complete domain model class diagram for the system showing this information and its associations. You must use Microsoft Visio.
5. For one particular subsystem, identify and provide brief use case descriptions for all use cases. This must be for functional requirements only.
6. For the same subsystem from question 5, identify and provide one (1) fully developed use case description. This must be for a functional requirement only.
7. For the identified use case from question 6, provide one (1) use case diagram. You must use Microsoft Visio.
8. For the use case diagram from question 7 provide a corresponding activity diagram to illustrate all the steps within the use case. You must use Microsoft Visio.
9. For the activity diagram from question 8 provide a corresponding system sequence diagram (SSD). You must use Microsoft Visio.
You must use Microsoft Visio for all UML diagrams produced for this assignment, otherwise your answers will not be marked. All diagrams must be part of a single file. Additional files and attachments will not be marked.
All tables, diagrams, and charts must be accompanied by a one paragraph description (minimum 100 words) to help explain your rationale and logic. Note that presentation, spelling, and grammar are extremely important aspects of your design. Be sure to proof read your work prior to submission.
Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)